Tight or restricted budgets don’t need to impact the results you’re capable of achieving. In fact, with a little creativity and innovation, you can stretch your advertising and marketing dollars further and with better outcomes. Trade show table runners, for instance, are not a one-off, use-and-toss item. They can become a frequently-used and versatile asset that repays you with a healthy ROI.
Table runners cost less than $100, and beyond the trade show circuit, they can be used:
- At community events. Announce your sponsorship of a fundraiser or your support for your community. A bright, bold table runner will help you stand out from the crowd and build brand awareness among your audience, as well as new demographics.
- In your lobby. These items can help liven up your lobby or offices, while helping create a cohesive brand image. Set them up with brand/product literature, maps, or other items that are helpful to your visitors.
- At banquets, parties, and celebrations. Say, for instance, you are hosting an employee or customer appreciation dinner. You can set up a table at the entrance, complete with table runner, for a staff member to do registration or simply set out name tags or a guest book.
- At sales, product launches, job fairs, and other appearances. In other words, anywhere your brand goes, your compact, lightweight, convenient custom table runners can go with you.
- As custom signage. Who says you need a table for a table runner? Use it as a wall hanging or sign to welcome visitors to any space. This allows you to place them at optimal eye level, position them near entrances to guide people, and more.
What creative applications can you think of for your “trade show” table runners? With a little outside the box thinking, you’ll increase your return on investment and achieve terrific results.