In the world of trade shows and corporate events, many brands assume they have to spend an outrageous amount of money just to get in the door. The truth is that some of the most effective assets are also the most cost-effective. Table runners with logos, for instance, cost from about $75 to $150 – and they pay for themselves time and time again.
Why are table runners such great investments?
- Portability. Custom assets, like specially-designed exhibits, can weigh tons and require coordinating transport. Besides being a logistical nightmare, it is an incredibly expensive process. With printed table runners, you simply fold it carefully, pack it in its carrying case, and go. No drayage fees. No couriers or shippers. No hassle.
- Quick and convenient set-up/take-down. Similarly, these runners allow your event representatives to focus on setting up other assets or preparing for the show. This reduces time wasted – and eliminates the need for extra manpower. Another cost savings.
- “Trade show” table runners: it’s a bit of a misnomer. Sure, they’re great in this setting – but they can be used virtually anywhere. From product launches to community events, these runners help you build brand awareness and create a visible presence.
- Durable and easy to maintain. And yet another way to save: high-quality table runners are durable and easily maintained. Many models can be machine-washed, negating the need for dry cleaning. Because they last so long, and so beautifully, you won’t need to replace them after every show. Or even after every year!
- They work. Table runners emblazoned with your logo or brand name not only saves you money – they can help you earn it. Capture interest, generate buzz, gather more leads, and follow up to achieve your goals long after the event is over.
When every dollar counts, every purchase has to earn its keep. Custom table runners do this. Again and again.