When you choose assets for your brand appearances – whether exhibit booths, literature racks, banner stands, or custom printed table covers – you need quality that you can depend on. You also need products that can help you achieve your goals and objectives. Before you choose your trade show table covers, make sure they meet your expectations.
What should you look for?
Durable Material. Materials like polyester and polyester poplin offer a number of benefits. They are:
- Need an asset that will last event after event, and even year after year? Quality table covers for trade shows, job fairs, product launches, etc., can deliver.
- Fire-retardant. This ensures you meet venue fire code requirements, as well as your own high standards for safety and quality.
- Wrinkle-resistant. Unpack and go. There’s no need for ironing or worrying about an unprofessional appearance.
- These fabrics hold color extremely well.
- They’re easy to clean and will not fade, flake, or crack, unlike printing on other fabrics, like cotton or vinyl.
Quality Printing. When you choose a table cover with logo for your appearance, you need it to perform up to par and demonstrate your brand’s professionalism and unique identity. Look for vendors who offer techniques such as dye sublimation printing to ensure optimal results.
Price. Cost is virtually always a factor. No matter what the event or how big the budget, it is always best to cut costs whenever possible. With quality traditional, fitted, and stretch table covers, you can do this without sacrificing quality or style.
Convenience. This may not be a quality of the tradeshow table covers themselves; rather, it applies to the vendors and manufacturers who supply them. Will they work with you to ensure the design is accurate? Will they create and ship your product promptly?
Make sure that, before you order your new printed table covers, they meet all of your expectations – so you can meet all of your objectives.