How do you stand out on the crowded, chaotic trade show floor? How do you differentiate your brand? How do you engage audiences? And how do you do all of this with a limited budget? Banner stands. You may see these popping up at more industry events – and for good reason! Here are just a few advantages they offer to brands who need to make a splash at shows:
- They’re cost-effective. Some trade show assets can cost thousands of dollars. The price of admission to hot industry shows alone is high. A portable banner display, on the other hand, can be purchased for just a few hundred dollars, making them an ideal fit for virtually any brand. Indirect savings (such as shipping, storage, labor, and upkeep) only add to the value and help brands stretch their marketing budget further.
- They’re versatile. Their job doesn’t have to end when the trade show does. From trade shows events and product launches to sales events and lobby displays, trade show banner stands’ incredible adaptability ensure maximum value. They can be used over and over again, in different settings, to achieve brand objectives.
- They’re customizable. Branding opportunities are limitless. Logos, calls to action, key images, slogans – you can create a banner that conveys your message clearly, concisely, and with impact. Some banners allow for interchangeable graphics, so you can update your look to accommodate new campaigns or specific events without purchasing new assets.
- They’re light and easy to use. Time, and money, is of the essence in the trade show world. Stand up banners are compact enough to classify as carry-on luggage, making them convenient to transport and store. Staffers can just take them to the airport or even put them right into their vehicles. Adding to the value, they set up easily in under a minute. This allows your event staff to prepare for the show, instead of wasting time struggling with assets.
- They work! Trade show attendees respond to display stands; their visual height ensures that they attract attention, and a well-designed, fully-branded banner helps build awareness and recognition. Good design is essential here: think clean, simple, bold, and interesting. Give weary trade show eyes something new to spark their curiosity.
How do you ensure your banners can deliver exceptional results and provide a great return on your investment? Make sure to purchase the best quality that your budget allows. Durable fabrics like vinyl can withstand frequent use without looking old and worn. Also be sure to choose high quality carrying cases to protect this asset during transit and storage.
Banner stands offer a simple, cost-effective solution to the complex challenges of trade shows. Tame cost, crowds, and competition at your next show.