Banner Stands: A Cost-Effective Brand Tool
Picture it: you’re at a chaotic tradeshow. The crowds jostle past, distracted by the barrage of sights and sounds. Can they see you? Can they hear you? Now you’re at a busy community event. This is your chance to be seen as an integral contributor to a charity. With all of the other brands, the entertainment, the offerings, can your target audience connect with you? No matter where your brand is, it is essential that you stand out. The reality is that this is not as easy as it was a generation ago! But with cost-effective banner stands, you can put a spotlight on your business.
What are Banner Stands?
While there are many different types of banner stands, the basic concept is the same: portable, and vivid, banners are affixed to durable, yet lightweight, metal stands. Today, there are even wood options. Lightweight, and sustainable, bamboo, for instance, makes a great – green – statement to your audience. They offer a number of benefits:
- Extreme portability. Weighing just a few pounds, these brand assets can travel to tradeshows, sales promotions, community events, and other industry gatherings with ease – and without additional costs for drayage, shipping, and labor.
- Durable. With all the traveling they endure, some trade show and event collateral becomes damaged, frayed, broken, or simply “tired.” These stands do not: when you opt for a high-quality material, such as vinyl, you can use and reuse your stand for years. To keep it looking great, make sure to transport and store the banner in a high-quality carrying case.
- Ease of use. Your event staff can easily set up and take down banner stands. In just a few minutes, it’s set up and ready for action. This frees your staff to spend more time preparing to meet your target audience – and engaging with them.
- Completely Customizable. Capture your brand’s essence with a snappy logo, caption, or image. Banner stands can be customized to align with your unique identity, as well as your goals and objectives for marketing initiatives.
- Ample options. As mentioned, there are a number of different styles and sizes available. You can choose small models that fit easily into even the “coziest” event booth or more dramatic stands that give you essential visual impact. The bases, too, vary: from X-bases that provide great stability to retractable and telescoping options, you can find the best fit for your message and event.
- Creativity. You can use banner stands in traditional ways, or you can get your creative juices flowing and experiment. Why not create a product-testing kiosk by strategically arranging a few stands? Why not use a banner as a project surface for an ever-changing display? Or set up a triptych using three banners? This can create a stunning visual effect. What can you dream up?
- The Price is Right. Let’s face it; the cost of attending industry events, particularly trade shows, can give many businesses sticker shock. Attendance alone can set you back thousands of dollars, and custom-made assets only add to the exorbitant cost. Banner stands, on the other hand, provide the option of a unique message at a lower price. And because you can reuse them multiple times and in multiple ways, the savings add up quickly.
In this fiercely competitive business world, brands need every advantage they can get. Banner stands provide more than a few. To ensure that yours makes maximum impact:
- Choose bright, bold colors. You must stand out from the crowd.
- Keep it simple. At the same time, visitors to tradeshows and other events often suffer from overstimulation. There’s just too much to see! Let them rest their eyes by utilizing white space and keeping text and images to a minimum.
- Incorporate your logo. This is an excellent way to build brand recognition. You can also highlight specific products or services, if that is the focus of your event appearance.
- Design for impact. Your image or text should be visible up to 15 feet away. This will help draw in visitors and prospective customers more readily.
- Select the highest quality your budget allows. This ensures that your banner stands function great and look even better event after event. You’ll recoup your investment quickly.
- Train your event staff to leverage the banner stands. They can refer to it in pitches, use it to start conversations, or even put a hashtag or web link on it to encourage social media engagement.
In our complex business world, sometimes the simple solution is still the most effective. Banner stands offer image-conscious brands the opportunity to market themselves, meet key brand objectives, and stay within budget. The flexibility, adaptability, and versatility of these stands make them an invaluable brand asset. How will you leverage them for increased results at your next event?
Banner Stands Posts
- Just Starting Out at Trade Shows? Why You Need the Banner Stand
- Surprising Ways to Use Your Trade Show Banner Stand
- Let A Banner Stand do the Talking For You
- What are Banner Stands?
- Different Ways to Use Banner Stands
- How Banner Stands Enhance Your Branding
- How to Use Banner Stands at Trade Shows
- What are Banner Stands?
- Why are Banner Stands So Popular?
- Should I Use Vinyl or Fabric for My Banner Stand?
- Banner Stands: A Strategic Component of Your Marketing Strategy
- 5 Reasons Banner Stands are Growing More Popular